TrafficRevenue

Content

[UPDATE] Ryan Gigg-Natasha Giggs Scandal

Thursday, June 9, 2011
Natasha is very disappointed over Ryan’s behavior. She said that he cheated me and hurt me. Natasha is quoted by the News of the World as telling a ‘friend’: “When I found out he was cheating with Imogen too, I was really hurt. I know that sounds really strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey, he was cheating on me too. Our relationship was just about sex to him.”

A Sunday tabloid has claimed that the Manchester United star embarked on an eight-year relationship with his 28-year-old sister-in-law Natasha. The report tells of romps with Ryan the day after the birth of his first child in 2003.

Manchester united Ryan Giggs was already facing a huge disaster of his scandal with Imogan Thomas. But it isn’t over his trouble. Now, he’s facing another scandal with his sister-in-law “Natasha Gigggs”. (reported The Daily Mail)

Natasha Giggs is the sister of Ryan Gigg’s wife ‘Stacey’ and married to Ryan Gigg’s Brother Rhodri. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive