TrafficRevenue

Content

Unsuspecting Filipino Grandmother Reading “Go The F**k To Sleep” (VIDEO)

Monday, August 22, 2011
Go the F**k to SleepUnsuspecting Filipino grandma reading Go The F**k To Sleep. She managed to read it till the end despite calling it 'a very bad book'.

Haha! I love how she's like...

"This is a bad book! Who wrote this!?"
*keeps reading*
"Oh Lord!"
*keeps reading*

...like the story's gonna get any better! lol
I gave Mansbach's "Go the F*** to Sleep" to my husband for Father's day and he loved it. So, during a recent visit from my parents, I thought I'd introduce the book to them as well. I handed my unsuspecting mom the book to read to my daughter and I was lucky enough to capture it.



The Daily Blender - Sharing Is Caring

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive