TrafficRevenue

Content

Yo, I'm Hungary (PHOTO)

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stupid Facebook...
  • Yo, I'm Hungary.

  • Why Don't You Czech The Fridge?

  • OK I'm Russian to the kitchen.

  • Hmm... Maybe You'll find some Turkey.

  • Yea, I have some but it's nasty because it's covered in a layer of Greece. Yuck!

  • Ew man, there is Norway you can eat that.

  • Yea I know, I think I'll just settle for a can of Chile.

  • That sounds good, I think I'll have a Canada Chile as well.

  • Denmark your name on the can.

  • Kenya do it for me please?

  • OK, I'm Ghana do it.

  • Thanks Man, I'm so tired Iran 2 kilometers to the store today.

  • Damn! You really must have ran like a Niger!



Yo, I'm Hungary (PHOTO)


The Daily Blender - Sharing Is Caring

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive